| I just love this face! |
Bennie and I reflect each week on our "highlights" and wanted to share a few from this week!
My favorite moments from this week include:
* I just love bathtime with Reed! He is so happy, calm, and content to just chill in the water!
* We put up the Christmas tree last night. The evening was filled with so many perfect moments! Christmas music playing, the smell of fresh cut pine, decorating, and cuddles with my two favorite guys! It was a priceless evening!
Bennie's favorite moments include:
* Since Sarah leaves for work before me, I have Reed duty in the morning. It is one of my favorite parts of the day! Reed wakes up so happy and is all smiles. It is fun to watch him smile, talk to him, and start the day, just the two of us.
* Sarah, Reed, and I spent Friday evening at my mom's house (Nana Val). We had a great time chilling with Reed and eating cookies!
* I, too, loved putting up the Christmas tree with Reed and Sarah. It was a great family evening.
* This morning at church, Reed had the worst blow out diaper EVER! Since Sarah was talking to our pastor about his baptism, I was in charge of changing him. Lucky me. It was a mess!! I don't think any of it was actually in the diaper...it looked like he pooped from his shoulder blades!! I tried to call Sarah mid-change for help and even considered wrapping up Reed in his blanket to immediately leave and go back home. I just gave up with the wipes after awhile and used his newly wrecked onsie to get the poop from his neck, back, arms...everywhere. Luckily, there was a clean outfit in his diaperbag so we were able to stay. Whoa.
* Watching the Vikings lose (again) is always easier when I am holding Reed.
Here is a picture of Reed. Bennie says he can "pretty much walk!" :) We took a great video of Reed "walking" but it wouldn't upload...we will try again soon!
With that, we wish you all a great week filled with new steps, great memories, and fun!
~ Sarah, Bennie, & Reed
1 comment:
Ooohhh good post!!! I am still following you ha! Liked the pics too! Your guys' tree is so nice and real-ours is a faker bummer. I am excited to see you dudes soon!!!!!
Post a Comment